You're beautiful like diamonds in the sky :)

Thursday, January 27, 2011

YES? NO? MAYBE?

oh well. school was a bit happy today! :) I love to be in here not just to learn but also to see my friends as well. :) I don't know but I'm happy talking to them whatever topics we like to discuss. :D I guess, TRUE FRIENDS just understand each other. :)

It was about 10:15 in the morning when I got a call from a mysterious caller. The first time he called me was as early as 2:00AM. MY GOOOOSSSHH! :O the number was really strange..it starts with the number 1. so,I get really intrigue on who that caller was. :D

and to my surprise, the caller is my Boyfriend! :) HAHA. :D I was really surprised because that was the first time he called me. :) A short long distance call from someone I really love made my DAY.♥ It was a gift that I didn't expect. :)

It's always nice to know that eventhough he's far away.. he guaranteed me that he loves me. :) wow! :D I finally have the chance to talk to him again. :)

THANK YOU,TECHNOLOGY!

THANK YOU,UNLIMITED CALLS FROM US. :D

THANK YOU! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment