You came into my life at the unexpected time.
Just when I thought I shouldn’t believe in love anymore… you came and make me realize that genuine kind of love still exist.
I know that I’ve tested your patience and understanding a quite number of times but for nine months, we are still together.
I guess I’m just lucky and blessed to have you in my life.
We may be far away from each other now but the love, caring and commitment that we have still binds us together.
Next to my father, I now found a man who trust and respects me for who I really am.
Thank you for all the love, effort, patience, understanding, time and many other else that you’ve given me.
And I swear, from the bottom of my heart, I’ll always love you with all of me.
All I can ask from you is for you to have more patience… I’m always here for you Bebe.
We’ve been through a lot and I know that it’s been a tough emotional rollercoaster ride but I swear I will not give up though sometimes I’m freaking out. :D
We can still make this wonderful love story work.
I swear to God, I LOVE YOU. :* always take care of yourself because I care for you more.
We will be together again right?
And we are for ALWAYS.
I LOVE YOU MARTIN BRYAN AGUAS ko.
My BEBE…
my LOVEBIRD…
My LOVE. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment