You're beautiful like diamonds in the sky :)

Friday, January 28, 2011

DUE TO BOREDOM

I'm still here..blogging and writing all the things that I want to say. All the things that is on my mind. HAAAAYY. I think I want to go home,take a rest and be relaxed. :|

This coming sunday, January 30,2010..I will attend a seminar for the Advertising and Marketing students. I'm a bit excited yet, I have doubts.. why? Because I still have lots of things to memorize. :( GOOD LUCK TO ME! :(

Monday next week, we'll have a graded recitation in politics! ERRR. I wish I would pass. :| BE POSITIVE.BE HOPEFUL.BE CONFIDENT. :|

Why do people tend to be so judgmental? I remember a person I mean two people who have this kind of attitude. :( they are so eewwy! They always feel so pretty well in fact, they aren't! I admit that I am not that beautiful also but at least, I have the right attitude in dealing with other people. My parents raise me as a good person and always remind me that I should be kind to other people. Eh sila kayang dalawa? Nasabihan ng mga magulang nila ng ganun? tss. I guess not!

This is my page so I'll say whatever I want to say. :)

BOREDOM.. go away!

No comments:

Post a Comment