I haven't blog for a loooooooooong time and I admit that I miss doing this. :) HAHA. I don't know. I just don't have the will to write here because I don;t have any idea about what I'm going to write! :))
This is my page so I have the right to write whatever I want. :D
This past few days, I feel so stressed. :( Not with schoolwprks but with different things. I don't know. Why do people tend to be so judgmental? Eh di naman nila ako kilala. Kala mo naman close kami eh. feeling masyado! Makamura naman..ano?! HAYY. Pero, bahala na si God. Alam niya kung ano at sino ang tama. Kung ayaw mo saken, bakit?! gusto ba kita?! HAHAHA. :))) FYI, pinakita mo lang na talagang wala kang breeding. BAHALA KA SA BUHAY MO. :>WHEW!
Change topic: 2 weeks na lang oh. First 06 na namin! :) haha. talagang di ko akalain eh. pero ayun, it worked out and it will always be. :) FAITH lang toh. Keri yan!
http://twitter.com/iciaxii
that is my Twitter account. :D I surprised because I now have 151 followers! :) Wow. haha. :D but the best follower I have is no other than the Mother Monster http://twitter.com/ladygaga
AMEN :) ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment