I know life is tough.
But knowing that you’re there for me, that’s just more than enough.
You will always be my number one.
No one else will ever come close, I promise.
Thank you for not giving up on me.
I am forever thankful because God gave me you.
You are such a wonderful person.
I love you like 934568976524765 times a day.
You’re my you.
You make my days go better.
You’re such a blessing. :’)
You made me believe in myself when I am about to give up.
Life may give us that black and white feeling,
but still you made me realize that there’s rainbow out in there.
More than anything, you taught me how to appreciate the beauty around me.
You helped me how to become strong whenever I feel so weak and lost.
Right now, I can’t thank you enough for putting colors in my life.
You are the world’s greatest.
I am so happy because I have you in my life. ♥
* Message ko toh sa kanya sa Fb.♥
No comments:
Post a Comment